Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hahaha dunno what to say fact really long never updated my blog xD





But really wanna thanks to my Darling a.k.a Gloria Chan to help my update my blog's song and some post..





Love you my darling :)





Oh forget there is a tag from my ah di...





The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT. (:



1. She laugh always xD
2. She always pretty for me xD
3. She always happy xD
4. She must no sadness xD
5. She chinese xD
6. She ngam with me xD
7. She tell me everything no matter good or bad xD
8. She love me always xD



Tag to: My darling Gloria xD








Hahah random picture when i was at librarian installation xD

No comments: