Sunday, October 5, 2008

TAG from jia kent -.-

1. What is the relationship of you and her? :She is my girl forever and ever? xD

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him. :Her beauty? Her laughter? Her voices? Her caring? Her love? xD

3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you. :...er...Care about me alot? xD

4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you. :Hmmm...alot alot...miss me? Love me? xD

5. If she/he become your lover, you will... :Love her forever...take away her sadness xD

6. If she become your enemy, you will... :I'll still love her like how i do...

7. If she/he become your lover, she has to improve on... :Hmmmm...dunno leh xD

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is... :Maybe is a misunderstand?

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is? :Get her what she want.. xD

10. The overall impression of she is.... :Sick of her xD

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you? :LAME? xD

12. The character of you for yourself is? :Get everybody happy no matter what..where...help them xD

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is? :Hate myself xD

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is? :Suit back myself xD

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them. :I love them xD

Ten people to tag : Darling Yuen Hee~~~~~<3

xD

No comments: