Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stephen Chow's movie All watched finish total 37 of that xD Hahah i think i'm crazy liao but after finish watching all need wait tomorrow sunday my elder brother bring more dvd for me to watch xD

Christmas is coming!!

Nothing to deco house is not celebrating christmas but celebrating my sister's birthday xD but i want go out countdown!!

Celebrate christmas eve!! XD

Ok...random picture!!!




My cute cute cousin from Australia Melbourne =D Chantel and Charlotte

Hahah yes they went vacation xD



Heeh use all power to open this for food!! xD



Order~ please!! xD



Cute little feet xD



Heheh my bear brick =D soon this 3 fellers going to 4 more new friend but first will come christmas series first heheh...Whoot can be my christmas deco at home heheh...

Heeh...the christmas one night time will glow one leh heheh...looks like chrismas tree hahah..



Hahaha helping my sis advertise xD Her new EmO hair style hehehe..need set hair adi her xD She need wax or clay now =D



I look geek? xD

Heeh Christmas is coming soon...Don't know where i'll be this time xD last year i remember never go where =( I wanted to go countdown again!!! =D


Hohoho~ Merry Christmas!!! Hohoho~



Merry Christmas!!! Hahah houses that not in Malaysia xD From Melbourne



Wah....so nice xD sorry for all low pixels picture xD last time no such good phone xD



Yes yes...is a candle =D



Yes =D is last time de traffic light xD know how to see it? The needle is just like the second needle of the clock it will keep on moving so it will point all the colour there so is like red and green light xD

No comments: