Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day coming

OH SHIT!!! I did a wrong move again..SORRY i did the same wrong thing today =/

But i did not mean that..just i don't know why i'll do that =(

Today PJK's soft ball was fun xD help to score 2 point but still miss one of that =( all cause of dunno who that hit the ball so soft make me so fast to be out =.=

Hmmm anyone having a SPECIAL saturday this year?

For TAMAN SEA student if you have a special day for this saturday and you are still not ready make your move to xin wei's blog to have a VALENTINE CARD!!!

Have a look is free xD

xinwei's blog address : http://septemberturns.blogspot.com/ ----CHECK IT OUT----

Valentine day xD Waiting my teddy bear xD

And please i'm not gay lol
I have my valentine target too...but is just not a time for it and i don't think the present is ready for her and....no need say so much lol

But before the special saturday...friday is also a good day xD

RIHANNA's concert is on friday...so don't just remember the saturday la..friday is also a good day xD
Alot guy will be attending right?
Hot girl mah xD

But not for me lol but her song is nice xD

Year end having prom!!! Hmmmm..wish everyone can get who they wish to be their partner to attend the prom xD
Don't think i can get a partner xD cause i planing to ask for partner at the last minute xD so it would be like every girl have their guys

And i have facebook now...can just search me : KatoonbOy Jun
just add me =D

1 comment:

小小粒 said...

dear,
Rihanna's concert will postpone,
you know that?