Monday, October 5, 2009

Just crazy lazy and busy...

Mooncake???
no no...
just wen to Yu ming's house and be a lame one there talking some crap..and meet up new friend..one of them was SUI LUN.. Linked him..you can always check it out with my buddy list..

Ok it was nice..we make some fun and i'm so sorry to my new meet friend...she was the leng lui that night ok..then how sad i make her get a kiss from a guy :D how bad my thinking was...
It was a truth or dare game no choice ok lol..

ok sunday went out to watch movie "ugly truth"

with the FLAT FACE aka xinwei, my heng dai DUAN MAO aka that AH NIEN and the last one..CCTV aka tikus qiao xin lol..

one of the best topic was...XIN WEI WEAR SKIRT!!! :D
it is so COOL!! The LADY OF THE DAY LOL
sorry to have to picture of it :(
she din't wanna take pic -.-
but is fun to bring her go to lady shop to have try those DRESSES hahaha...

OMG!! Haha..Guess who?? Lol.


Feeling tasty?? Lol


See that guy...he doesn't like taking picture lol...


Lol..xin wei is like my style haha..
WHY ARE YOU always copy my pose :P


Hmmm...Nice right?? When i know her time...she doesn't want to take picture -.- when i ask her!!! She always tell me not good looking..but haha she is the lady of the day lol...LADY OF THE DAY!!!!


Lady of the day??? FORCE TO WEAR SKIRT!!! LOL...



The anti-photoring feller :D There goes the nice picture yo!! Lol...haha..


The cctv lol..

Copy me...i bully she follow bully me -.-



Nice candid?? Thanks to me :P


ok..i want it also lo..so asked ah nien to take it lol..haha but you know what...he take damn fast...really no ready lol...pro candid photographer lol..

No comments: