Saturday, September 6, 2008



After alot fun picture...i guess i'm going to be no more online no more sms no more all entertainment stuff only can study... haha this is what my whole family tell me so yea...



























Lifeless soon and going to be a real stoner i guess..so i guess i'll stop blog and all so maybe i'll ask my babe to post some so i guess there is still some post but is not by me..






And there for all who read my blog for surporting me so long... Really thank you for the long long surporting yea..you know who you are and i guess this will be the last post of mine till the school's end year exam over..yea...





Here to say good luck for all people who taking exam and all..just good luck for all..Hahaha hopefully i can study and get a good result xD





Random pictures.




Haha...Me MU vs Arsenal xD Like that score wei hahaha...sorry ah i only have the japanese version xD but i can tell you the first one is (Tried score in the bracket is shoot on target) second one 0 - 0 then no need la xD third is (free kick) fourth is (corner kick) fifth is (fault in the bracket is strongly fault or something like that) then the colour colour no need say la xD the last is (Procesion) is the spelling correct ah xD sorry english too weak xD i guess really need alot study to get a better result xD







Lala post but not with the face xD so dont simple guess who is the lala k..and THEY make a something look like triangle xD so is not lala anymore xD







I know is messy but yea..i like that messy xD coz that is the only room i can messy and it's not my room and i cant make room messy xD coz my room really nothing to mess up xD Head stand =D copy from Nam Hyun Joon =D My IDOL!!!




Guess who and where are we...Hahah the sneeker day xD Hmmm i guess there is somebody that no sneeker so he doesn't want to take this pic so hmm..sorry to him yea..you know who you are..Sorry Brother..





Woo Elvis? Or who else? No la..he is not singer la..he is my friend Harvey a pro footballer that win football IMU CUP with his team =D cool right? xD






Yea...Every one need money right? xD Like this clothes from echo park bought it last week xD








Hehehe The second shirt i bought that day xD from echo park and this is shirt from my idol Point Blanc VOYEURIZM =D







VOYEURIZM!!!

VOYUERIZM!!! =D







Dancing teacher from TAIWAN xD Bboy ice-cream =D








Wheee~jerry!!! a instructor from Urban Groove but why is the Bboy blur behind this pic ah? xD Really blur ka? xD







Guess who..Yeap correct =D Joel Tan!!! xD He rocks!!! But he is like really scare me cause my jokes is too lame xD But really joke man..Popper like joke to make people happy =D









Wooo..Zack!!! My Bboy teacher =D haha let's share food xD The pro head spin Bboy =D






Hahaha guess who is she xD The leng lui la xD no la..where got..only got one here so is just only leng lui xD that "THE" no more xD









Guess Who? My sister la aiyo... Lol...Good Luck in exam oh...take care yourself la..Ganbate together in exam =D









Eh gor...Exam ganbate oh...let's settle this EXAM together =D really wanna say EXAM real suck but still we need to pass it.. Hmmm...really feel like can we just make the time that we already pass the exam and the result is good result xD if can then that is really good xD So must get good result together yea...=)









Yea...My sister again =) went to see her HalO Forest Very Idol Concert =D hahah i being a bboy jun to there =D








OH.......Who's SEXY BACK is that xD ZACK la xD hahaha this picture can help me to say that i'll be back after my exam xD









Oh...Where is the people should be in this picture??? Hahah this picture can represent that i'll be gone for study to my end year exam =)















There...here that two fellow ran here xD Hmmmm...time to end my topic and sleep right? xD hahah this picture can represent me that i'll be back xD
Love you the sleepy pig xD



I'll be back just like terminator3 xD

1 comment:

Harvey said...

hey jun..good luck in ur coming exams..study hard..dun be lazy like ur sister..hahha..she's gona kill me for saying that but nvm..take care oo!