Monday, September 29, 2008

RULE 1:Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

- HAHAHAHAH I have a weird laught lol..and everytime people say i'm acting when i really laught xD

- Hmmmm..i like to disturb people and i guess that is too much cause there is sometime i make them angry me xD but i'll always think that i get fun and that's all xD

- I'm always lazy xD

- I'm a person which has high curiousity xD

- I think alot..and there is always negative xD

- I like to play online games since standard6 xD and i like to play maple for now xD fact is really kinda call suck xD

- I'm very lame...fact is my attitude i cant change xD

- i'm low confident...at alot of thing but only i get alot confident when dancing xD

- I like to eat...haha when i'm in the eating mood i can eat many rounds xD

- Hmmmm...no matter how sad am i,i'll always keep it and never tell others and only i'll act like nothing xD haha bu neng shuo de mi mi xD

- I have a unpredictable mood xD see me happy but is actually sad..see me sad but is actually happy xD

- I'm a guy like to shop shop xD

- I love my family xD

- I dont cry xD

- I love my girlfriend xD

TAG: haha this time i tag people xD

- my sister

- Mr.Katoon

Thats all xD



GUESS WHO?







Tasty BURGER thanks to the photographer who wear the black heels xD







Tasty DRINK model that wear green NIKE shoe xD




Lala post xD Aih..lousy photgrapher wearing green nike shoe shake one...



Leng lui leh..sure la my model mah hehe...model who wearing the black heels xD

The models and photographer xD

No comments: