Sunday, April 20, 2008

BirthDAY's DAY

Before the topic start.I should thanks Yuen Hee FFK scout camp come Lian Huan Hui for surporting lo..xD But don't know why she forget her lucky draw number when call her number time she dint get the prize..

Hmm..today morning get to wake up don't know what time liao.But nvm it is a late wake up..lolx After brushing my teeth my elder brother called me follow him to dentist because he having a apointment of him braces..xD After that we went lunch then i follow him to Shah Alam somewhere to see some arowana fish xD

After seeing FiSHiE then we went home and then i take a bath then dad,mum,bro and me go for celebrate my birthday at The Curve's KIM GARY!!!!!!!! The food is delicious wei LOL
While eating(this will making somebody goes happy when i say this,or crazy i don't know xD) Kim Gary cafe was putting Luo Zhi Xiang's song wei..xD Btw also there is also 2 song i like de xD Tension's Wo Men De Gu Shi and Justin feat Tank's Nan Ren KTV xD Hmm..Besides that while i eating,there is also a cute little baby sitting behind me..When i turn back time she is like smiling and keep waving to me..hahahaha xD

Hmm..Yesterday's birthday celebration picture somebody have posted..If you wanna have a look you can jus visit momentlikedis.blogspot.com
xD
Thanks for posting!!!!!!!

No comments: