Friday, April 11, 2008

Drama day!!!SAD FOR TOMORROW'S MORAL EXAM!!!!

soli no pic...haha...today morning went for english drama...OH MY GOSH dint know that i make up wei...haha...cos i only make up in a big event de..haha...lik halloween event o sumthing else...haha...bt i think the drama was cool...xP btw everyone saw me at the backstage time they are lik "OMG!!!WEN JUN!!! WHATS WRONG WITH U WEN JUN!!!" there r sum people mean it to me was gay,cute,cool...btw after the drama i change back to school uniform n back to be a normal student(I'M BACK!!!)...after that i back to be a audience again...while being a audience time there i'm sitting with yuen hee all the time...bt we went crazy being a audience with travis,chee ken,zhuo liang...at that time...stupid gay zhuo liang was keep losen my button there..."GAY!!!" after that i use my wax put it all over my hand den i start kacau his hair...hahaha that was fun^^

after drama...before school end time...me,elroy,travis and jueliang went for the english programe call win draw o lose...haha...jus the time to ponteng geo...2molo is going to hav the game again...wee.....bt before the game there is moral tomorrow...having exam wei...must read during recess liao...haha...xD

after school today...i went out to have sushi king for lunch wei...with my sis n best fren KK...haha...3people eat 37 plates wei...damn full...but time really pass very fast...going home that a bath n hav tuition again...T.T...

after tuition night time i went for breakdance class le...it was really fun but is tiring wei...after the dance i went for my dinner with KK n sis again at The Curve's heaven cafe...haha...while waking to heaven cafe time...we saw sushi restauran was like "OMG SUSHI!!!FULL!!!!SAY NO TO SUSHI TODAY!!!!!" haha...

end up the dinner and now..writing my blog...EXAM TOMORROW!!!actually is today liao...cos is 11APRIL2008 1242AM liao...haha...sorry yuen hee n xin wei no time post tag......

No comments: