Saturday, April 5, 2008

stay back FFK sumbody xD

after the bell rang....i should have drama practise de...btw i ran off to play basketball outside the skul wif chee guan...haha...after their drama practise finish...i walk back to skul den i went to cf's concert today...while the time i walk in to dewan time...wow i dint know that pn.julie was there den she walk to me n i so scare she call me pull up my pants bt in the end she shake hand wif me n called me to enjoy it..haha...i was thinkin is that the real pn.julie? xD

after awhile i feel boring so i walk away n i saw my pet sis Ruiyi...haha...hmm...after she went kuan cheng skul she is lik more tom boy wei...haha...after chatting wif her i went back to cf concert again n they start to sing song n pray den i was lik hmm..all people pray n i'm the only 1 that stand there do nothing....=.="...btw thx ciaoZZ(ciaoZZ=chow ern) teman me..haha....

after the concert i went to makan den i realize that actually i stay back for rehersal chinese society's dance member was not there yet...=.="....hmm...some of them was bz n some went home liao...in the end of that...i wait till my fren finish his debate stuff then i ffk sumbody n go back home liao...haha... xD

sad..soli ffk-ing...haha..u kno who u are......

No comments: