Saturday, April 19, 2008

EXTREMELY HAPPY DAY!!!

LIAN HUAN HUI started at 10 today...Thx for people who come surport me...But today was extremely enjoyful...I get to perform a hip hop dance will be posted on my blog lately,and also my solo popping dance...But the solo dance i guess is too short...T.T Audience dun really get enough shock...haha...And there is also a part they invited my brother to the stage and we start dance battleing le...somebody have jus in time recorded down that battle le...thx to Jia Wen le...haha xD



After the Lian Huan Hui,Wei Nian,Yuen Hee,Chang Nien,Jin Chuen,Chee Guan and also me went to have lunch and also celebrating my early b'day...hahaha..After we order our food...After awhile i get a surprise because they went to buy me a cake..haha..Thx to them...haha...



Nowadays internet sucks...Cant post my picture n video...Sad..And i cant change my header n my profile picture...



Sorry to SOMEBODY GORGEOUS that sit beside me being a stupid today..haha..xD Remember to take a laugh and forget it...Always be happy~

No comments: