Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cool?

Yesterday Saturday at the morning i went my karate class then at 11AM i'll be at ss2 punya McD meeting for PBC(Persatuan Bahasa Cina) xD Btw this really take me alot of time le.Because when i reach home is already 4PM.Hahaha xD 5hours wei.Is just like going school study nia.5HOURS~



After arrive home,ahhh!!!!!Going out to granny house and fetch my granny and my cousin that came back from Sydney Australia with her family.Hahaha xD



People ask :Fetch them go where?

Me :Go out makan lo xD



Btw my niece she likes to eat i think.Because she saw satay and she start taking it and put it in to her mouth xD Btw i still think that babies usually they saw what then will try to fit in to their mouth right? xD



After eating then we go back to granny's house.Hmm..my niece don't want other people to carry her de :S Only want her mama nia :( Nevermind,i think she is still strange from us haha..xD After a while she fall asleep liao xD Then my cousin bring out some snack that she bought from Sydney!!!Woo~I like that Chocolate Easter Egg and the Macadamias nut that abalone flavour le!!!Haha xD Is nice le..xD



But i still jealous there is somebody told me he/she is going to eat SUSHI!!!!!!



o.O

No comments: