Saturday, November 1, 2008

3 more days of exam

Oh samething this morning like usual saturday morning..actually last night i'll be at sunway asia cafe yam cha one...but ah -.- stupid yiting jie FFK pulak... apa la ni..plan on 9 go minum then 8something msg back and say cannot...and was eating dinner with friends -.-

Ok fine...

Holiday is coming..so plan again with e-jie...haha e-jie for sure he free...by the way i'm thinking oh..by that time we plan adi on holiday ah..later yiting jie will say again not free cause of working again xD that is what i'm thinking xD

because that time the mid year holiday somebody told me that she is free and will call me out to movie in the end she told me work till forget to call me leh...

Hahah i feel like losing something good xD


Lost Good Things - Ghost Style


Title: Lost Good Things

Artist: Ghost Style

Album: Initial D soundtrack

Pull off my blindfold
And you just too cold
Sold me truth
And baby I was?
So sold
You might as well cut me up
Phy-sic-cal-ly
U know
U got me on the edge of extremes
And I can't believe it
And don't know what 2 think
Summertime, my rhymes around
Were so lovesick
Now they so sick, cause they ain't about love
Here's a pop lick-between us wasn't enough?
And I know?
I felt good times come
I thought they'd stay
Things undone
They become what may
Angels came
But they left today
And I let you slip away
Listen now
Burning empty
Still this can't be
Believe it or not-not
That happy
Hotel, motel it's hot in hell
Free from my cell
But, now left with no home
Uh.. Uh... Uh.. Uh.. Uh.. Uh.. Uh.. Uh..
I Want u 2 know
I never would have oh
Figured out
That
Way you play me now
It could have been forever
Now it's bringing me down
The high and the low
Up and down we go
Put myself 2 close
Got burnt like toast
Feels like I'm sinking
In the Dead Sea
Don't really care
The space inside
Is so empty
It's like it's over
Before we gone
This song is over
Now so it's i want


~ END ~
Ciao~


No comments: