Sunday, November 9, 2008

Aih...i feel very boring...nothing to do at home...my brain is empty now........

But i still wanted to say that thanks to everything and sorry to everything.....

I'm too late to be........

I'm too slow.......

Really i'm blank............and i don't wish the day goes blank everyday........

But is already too late.........because the thing is........there is no more bright light on me........

The bright light goes bye bye.......and the full of wonderful changes to empty..........

For now is all blank inside..........

But i still bringing the hope of fully wonderful.......

Please...........the wonderful please come back........

Chances of wonderful can you comeback...........

Is different Wonderful for now...................

Because the old wonderful actually there is a bone stuck in there................

But now the bone is already took out....................

Everything have change......................

The bad have gone away.......................

Please...................

Wonderful can you please come back?

Blank brain is suck.............

Full of nothing is sadness....................

Bring back the WONDERFUL to me.................PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brain only have one thing...i guess buddy who close will know what is the thing that is in my mind.........

No comments: