Tuesday, November 11, 2008






Hey! Everyone...guess what's this....

Crocodile's tail soup

Oh....not me who is the one who drinking it.....and actually not really nice for the conclusion xD

but is that counted as a luxuries food? xD


Guess why am i posting this picture here....

because this picture is taken by the new phone...SonyEricson C702 which have face focus...

SonyEricson C702


SonyEricson C702

Hahah...guess who's BIG name is this....
My brother lo...working at SHOGUN the japanese buffet...


Woo~ this puppy seriously cute wei!!!
Hahah since when i know how to see cute one...haha thanks to the special people who everytime
tell me this cute that cute lo...


Friday night wear formal go to Sri Hatamas to a place like pub for Chelsea to drink beer...but

haha...i din't drunk la...and the night the DJ playing those song quite Funky BEAT so i went to

dance floor and dance with those people who i don't know them...and yea some of them is

American and all those europe people...and then i start to dance my popping there...after awhile

all my buddy who go the pub there with me start cheer for me and all..and yea i guess this dance

make my buddy a birthday present...that i dance this to people i guess he enjoy....

And when i start my popping there...all the people on the dance floor start moving away and the

form a circle around me and everybody start stare at me and cheer for me....and i din't know

that the first time i go dance floor i can actually own the dance floor...and after that i saw a

break dancer and yea i asked him for battle...and the conclusion is he is just like me but i try my

best to got all the cheer from people to make him lose confident and i can really own the dance

floor..and the night i kinda not really happy so yea...i actually drink some beer there and the beer

and liquor make me kinda heaty so when i dance really dance till what ever i know but i din't try

before i use it there....and i try to do 2000 is like really spin and when is his turn...he used

headstand...so i do something crazy after he do the headstand...i headstand then i put my leg

straight and i spin my body using the headstand....woo~ after that i ni realised lucky i din't break

my neck xD so din't ever try this...and yea i don't think this feller have experience...he keep

dance and dance and dance -.- he was damn tired till he actually cannot do the move but he still

forcing himself -.- ELLO? Bboy battle mostly 30 seconds only ello?

that time was really more than that he still like forcing himself -.- that fellar really chi sin...




No comments: