Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yea...friday thanks to chang nien belanja the food....


Yea yesterday heard something really hurts.....but it doesn't matter that how hurt that is....ok...after hearing it...never mind yea there is a gathering so plan to forget it.......i guess the people there doesn't really know i actually get hurts....because i'm always a good actor...that you can just see me laughing never really show my real faces....


So yea...i don't know how people will think....but when i really do the physical test for myself yea...i guess is really true.....that they say i doesn't like to really share my stuff....when i sharing my stuff to people maybe there is just the normal thing that really just nothing about the real me....


Is just the surface of me....so when i ask those people to hear what i say please that i saying what i wanted to share....yea sometimes they even pour me cold water.....i don't know what they think...but yea...really tell people that i din't really heard people comfort me before....


Maybe you people that after think what i tell.....you feel like using a way to straight forward to me.....but yea i prefer a comforting format to tell me what i should do....is a fact that really i feel comfort format from someone.....i don't have to mention who is that i guess....that person really know alot bout me....but yea....there is somebody i share my things too...that person really not good is this kinda thing....yea that person try to pour some cold water on me....but in the end yea that person let me say till speechless....yea so if you wanted to use a straight forward format to tell me...please know what to do....you must be someone that know how to talk more or be someone that i really doesn't wanted to be angry of....only you can do that.....


Yes...is true that i'm a straight forward person but i get to really explain it till you can hear what i telling......so yea....sorry to those who i ask them to share and kena back from me.....i guess you know who you are....because i already mention that i doesn't find people for share......


You wanted to share things that about me....sorry to say that if i really doesn't wanted to share with you then nope....or not i'll just share some stupid stuff to you.....


Yes fact i'm stupid....that's why....stupid people share stupid stuff to people...yea clever people doesn't like stupid people....because the stupid people make the clever people get annoyed right? And the stupid people is really irritating....


And yea i don't feel like doing anything......yea here some picture....







Yes Kim Gary....the food that i eat yesterday and some gathering picture...



-.- Everyone like calling a dai gor there and the picture they need to pinch me and i'm like a MANNEQUIN....a sad sad face and short short mannequin...



Xiao Qing Ge - Soda Green (Su Da Luu)


这是一首简单的小情歌
唱着人们心肠的曲折
我想我很快乐 当有你的温热
脚边的空气转了

这是一首简单的小情歌
唱着我们心头的白鸽
我想我很适合 当一个歌颂者
青春在风中飘着

你知道 就算大雨让整座城市颠倒
我会给你怀抱
受不了 看见你背影来到
写下我 度秒如年难挨的离骚

就算整个世界被寂寞绑票
我也不会奔跑
逃不了 最后谁也都苍老
写下我 时间和琴声交错的城堡
这是一首简单的小情歌
唱着我们心头的白鸽
我想我很适合 当一个歌颂者
青春在风中飘着

你知道 就算大雨让整座城市颠倒
我会给你怀抱
受不了 看见你背影来到
写下我 度秒如年难挨的离骚

就算整个世界被寂寞绑票
我也不会奔跑
逃不了 最后谁也都苍老
写下我 时间和琴声交错的城堡
你知道 就算大雨让整座城市颠倒
我会给你怀抱
受不了 看见你背影来到
写下我 度秒如年难挨的离骚

就算整个世界被寂寞绑票
我也不会奔跑
逃不了 最后谁也都苍老
写下我 时间和琴声交错的城堡

No comments: