Thursday, November 27, 2008

BORING!!!!!!!! Hahah seems like everyone is quiet...every day watch Stephen Chow's movie but still cannot finish watching all of them xD only finish 9 of them...


Yes new game that i playing...NEED FOR SPEED UNDERCOVER.


But not only watch his movie one xD cause my psp have game that make me wanna play it hehe..so i still can have abit fun by playing game haha but not even 1week i already complete 100% of that game so how leh... Turn back to sien~

Aih waiting sms and call from people haha because i remember got people owe me yam cha one oh...

Yesterday din't back home till this morning 2AM.
Know why?
Because went recording yesterday haha yea is quite fun there...actually i go there only to see see they recording then when i boring then i play my psp there xD


Hahah people recording i playing xD At the back of me that guitar teacher really geng le =D


Hehe in the end i get to help out the recording hehe..


Is me leh xD

No comments: