Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Watched High School Musical 3 xD

The dance?? Really nice xD all hip hop dance =D
People know why i say nice.
Because i cant dance hip hop well xD That's why =( hahah never mind i know breaking and popping =p

Ok..sunday i went back to my hometown to have steamboat dinner at my uncle's new house hehe..get along with my cousin again...all the way back to my hometown guess how many people in the car xD




Before fetching all my cousin the place is so free me and sis.


See so many people rolf.





My cousin love his brother rolf.



7 people stuck in my dad's car xD


Hahah thanks to the PHONE camera woman xD which is my sis using her new phone Sony Erricson C702 taking all photo with the auto face focus.


My uncle's new house!!


Hahah actually posing there xD getting the mirror image xD me and cousin(Henry)


Woo~ steamboat!! Tasty =D




Cousin and cousin xD


Hahah mom and aunt helping to serve all my cousin xD All kiddo =D

No comments: