Monday, November 17, 2008

Hahah i guess i emo and all too much la...making people hate me....yea i know la not to be emo adi lo..i'm a guy right...but i guess i know this leh...is too late adi lo..BLUE sky turns GREY leh...so scary =/

I guess this is one of the problem right? Hmmmm i guess is because that i turn addicted toward you so yea.....Don't wanna lost it so making it this way....

Yea i'll still suit who i am one..not this bad thing la...be more "+" i mean positive now xD being "-" really make people hate you de leh....so all the blog reader remember leh...be more positive ah....or not all the positive which mean all goods will just go off de leh...SO BE POSITIVE!!!

Hmmm...yea this is your wish i guess...and there is still wishes one i know but i'll find it later yea...i'll always be the angel for you.....aih but leh.....

Yesterday i really disturb all people le la....all really leaving me now xD because i din't know de thing suddenly tell me that...for an example is like people deal to build you this house and then you sell your old house adi then now he say unit not enough so the house is not going to continue build it anymore so what will you think....suddenly no more a house leh...sure grumpy and all de la.....i can say is ok adi leh....in the end i still cool down and apologize to you all...but yea maybe my word when i grumpy time really hurts or something i don't know.....but to tell that when you really cant control yourself you don't know what are you doing one leh....is like drunk adi one leh...kena whack or what also don't know one la...until you're awake only you'll know that hurts but you'll never know actually what makes you hurts pain and all....so yea...i still sorry to all the people that i hurt them.....sorry la.....

I really cannot control la sorry.....really not sure what i say and all...aih...but really la cannot control that you lost a real real important thing la dude....

I guess i say sorry also no use la...that doesn't make any different adi la......everytime sorry also no use one right? But no matter you get or don't get me i'll still sorry first.....because i think that for a people dare to say a sorry is better than i people doesn't say anything and just forget bout it....so yea.....

But i guess you all can just don't care me anymore if you really hate me.....i'll stay out of you all also le.....but if is not....sure you can find me or something la.....i'm not that kind of person la.......really i din't know one la....i'm also not happy that i hurt people la.....

So smile back and make yourself happy~

=)

Rescue Me - Planetshakers


When im alone the world is such a different place
Sometimes its hard to keep the smile upon my face
It seems like I try so hard and still I let you down
Its taken so long but now theres one thing that Ive found

When everyting starts crashing down
When all I know falls to the ground
When darkness comes and I can't see
You're always there to rescue me

Just when I think that Ive got it figured out
You open my eyes and let me see that theres no doubt
But you've got it all within the power of your hand
It seems like the more I know the less I understand

When everyting starts crashing down
When all I know falls to the ground
When darkness comes and I can't see
You're always there to rescue me
When all my strength has turned to fear
When I wonder if you're near
When I dont know how to break free
You're always there to rescue me

I wonder if Ill make it through this darkest night
I need to know your strength in me gonna win this fight
Im reaching out wont you take my hand show me to the light
I know you're by my side

It seems like I try so hard and still I let you down
Its taken so long but now theres one thing that Ive found

When everyting starts crashing down
When all I know falls to the ground
When darkness comes and I can't see
You're always there to rescue me
When all my strength has turned to fear
When I wonder if you're near
When I dont know how to break free
You're always there to rescue me
You're always there to rescue me
You're always there to rescue me
You're always there to rescue me
You're always there to rescue me

No comments: